EBUS 180 provides an introduction to interpersonal skills theories which are reinforced through experiential activities. This course focuses on the development of the basic interpersonal skills necessary to command one's own life, relate well to other people and to lead others in positive directions.
1. How to become an active listener
2. The importance of nonverbal communication
3. Examining your self concept and self esteem in relationship to your internal and external customers
4. Values setting
5. Resolving workplace conflicts
6. Handling stress
7. Time management strategies
8. Communicating online
9. The nature of power and influence in the workplace
This course is online only.
Textbook not included with the course. Textbook may be purchaesd extra.