BUS 190 examinines what it takes to provide a professional working enviornment in small business and large corporations. Success in any type of business requires degrees of ethics, effective communication skills, and highly successful managerials skills to meet our global marketplace.
Topics for discussion include:
1. Your attitude and personality
2. Goal setting and life management
3. Personal financial management
4. Workplace basics (ethics, poltics, and diversity)
7. Customer service
8. Maintaning relationships
9. Teamwork, Motivation, and Leadership
10. Conflict and Negotiations
11. Human Resource Management
12. Job search & interviewing techniques
This course is provided totally online
Textbook is not included with tuition fee. Textbook may be purchased extra
For more details regarding this course, call (252) 527-8600 or (888) 698-4867 today.